Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Beauty things i suck at...-Tag


Hello everyone, I'm sorry its been two weeks! I am going to catch up promise;) but anyway I have a tag for you all, because I realised that you guys really loved it. Please leave me a comment telling me what you prefer.
So I got tagged by the lovely Amelie from ' Allthingsthatglitterandbeauty ' blog. Its amazing and I loved her answers so I decided to do a little blog for you all!

1. Nail Polish: Nobody will understand my hate for nail polish until you actually watch me put it on, I absolutely love how nail polish looks on nails and how much it can impact a outfit, but doing them is just a pain in the neck! I will always snag them and bump them and they always look horrible because I never have the time to just sit there and wait for them to dry.-Although I have really been loving 'chop-sticking-to-my-story' from OPI lately.

2. Plucking my eyebrows: I generally just cant pluck my own eyebrows, they never look even when I do. I tend to get them done and just pluck any stray hairs that grow back. But I cant pluck my eyebrows, which is kind of annoying as it costs me money I could be spending on lipstick!

3.Hair: My hair never ever goes the way I want it to and it annoys me a lot, I am just generally a very lazy person but when I try put the effort in it tends to still look like it took me two seconds. I am doing a 'Hair and Beauty' course in school, and I can do other peoples hair fine, its just my own- something I cant do- unfortunately. I really want to do my hair all pretty! Comment me tips please :).

There is just a few things I suck at! If I went into detail this would be a really long post! I hope you all enjoyed it, I just wanted to add that I'm thinking of setting up my YouTube channel, and my first post could be something similar to this. Can you leave me a comment telling me if you would watch it? Wow I am so sorry about the ranting, rambling post but I hope you enjoyed it! :)

I am tagging:
 
  • FashionableDisaster
  • ...a Touch of Beauty
  • A Bit Graceful
  • a typical english rose │UK beauty blog
  • Beauty Meg
  • Fashion forever - Dull never
  • ForeverAmber
  • le haywire
  • Lippy in London
  • Smudges of Thoughts.
  • The perks of being a hipster
  • The secret life of an unknown teenager

  •  
    Also anyone who is kind enough to read my blog! Just leave a link in the comments along with a cool comment and I will check them out!:)
    See you all soon!

     

    11 comments:

    1. I went and did it:)! Thanks for tagging me :)xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you for the tag my love!! I suck at all of those things too haha <3

      xx abitgraceful.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi! Thank you for the the tag! :)
      I did tag, it was a bit of a fail, but I did ;D xoxo.

      http://foreveramber123.blogspot.nl/2013/10/beauty-things-i-suck-at-tag.html

      ReplyDelete
    4. great post!
      xx
      daniella
      simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. omg your eye lashes are so long and pretty i want to be friends with them lol

      ReplyDelete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Your eyes are amazing! Please check out my blog!
      www.livefearless01.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. This is really cool, I'll do my reply now (I am The secret Life Of an unknown Teenager, But I recently changed it) Feel free to check mine out, its new so not much on. I can relate to this so muchc ah. :D

      ReplyDelete
    9. u r amazing check out my blog: luvc-beauty.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    10. Loool i think quite a lot of people suck as those things like seriously those things take patience and precision which frankly i haven't got either. I like your post by the way it made me laugh and agree loads too! xx

      http://bandanallbraided.blogspot.co.uk/

      ReplyDelete
    11. Nice one, but when we think about beauty, then don't compromise quality. so for best product just checkout this wonderful post; treatmydarkcircle.com

      ReplyDelete

    Leave a comment, love you all loads guys! Don't forget to follow :)